Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pet Peeves

1.      I hate when people chew loudly near me or when they are sitting next to me. I find it annoying when someone chews with their mouth open and loudly. I don’t really want to hear someone eating their food.  

2.      When people don’t say anything back to you when you say hello to them. It’s annoying when I am trying to be nice to someone by saying hello to them and they don’t say anything back to me. It’s also annoying when the person at the checkout doesn’t say anything back to you either.

3.      People that walk around with their underwear showing because there pants are falling down. I don’t know why people don’t just get a belt. No one really cares what your underwear looks like and no one want to see it either.

4.        I hate being stuck in traffic on the highway, especially when I have to come to a stop on the highway. When I have to come to a complete stop on the highway, I find it annoying because it doesn’t feel right to me. When you are on the highway you should keep on moving. It’s annoying when you have to stop and just sit there.

5.          When I can hear someone’s music that their listening to. People that have their music so loud that I can hear what song they have on. It can’t be good for the person’s ears if they have the music that loud either.

6.       Someone who talks loudly when everyone else is trying to be quiet. Sometimes everyone will be trying to talk quietly and then one person will talk louder than everyone else and ruin it for everyone.

7.      When I’m playing a basketball game and someone decides that they want to show off. It’s annoying when they do this because sometimes they hog the ball and don’t pass it to anyone. They also think that they are better than everyone else when they play like that.


8.      When someone tries to act like someone that they aren’t. I find it annoying when someone tries to act and be someone that they aren’t. If they weren’t like that before, then why are they acting like that now?  

No comments:

Post a Comment