Monday, October 28, 2013

Magazine Analysis




Austin Cheda
Truckin Magazine

The results for my 100 word passage were that the average age of readers for my magazine was 15. This average seems like it is a few years to young than what the magazine is talking about. There were more pages with ads than articles in the magazine. Which makes sense for what the magazines content is about. When comparing my results with other people at my table, the results were all the same except for one of them. This says that the results of my magazine were similar to others magazines. The other magazines were probably directed to the same aged people that my magazine was directed to. The target reader of this magazine would be between the ages of 18 to 35. I think that anyone interested in trucks or learning how to modify them would be interested in this magazine. There is a lot of information that you can learn about trucks and how to modify them properly in this magazine.              

No comments:

Post a Comment